If you're interested in more information or purchasing a Backwater 16 Center Console,
please fill out the information below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- All fiberglass, hand laid construction using Coosa
- Hull is all fiberglass stringers and composite transom
- Deck and Liner are fiberglass and core-cell foam core
- WOOD FREE CONSTRUCTION
- 16' Length with Bracket
- 6' Beam at Transom
- 6'6" Maximum Beam
- 12" Draft
- 17" Freeboard
- 1000 lbs. Dry Weight without Engine
- Approx. 1500lbs with Engine & Center Console
- 12 Gal Fuel Capacity
- 12 deg Dead Rise at Transom
- 70 HP Maximum Power
- 24' length of Boat on Trailer (from tongue of trailer to back of engine)
- 19-20' length of Boat on breakaway trailer
- Dry Weight of Trailer is 500lbs.
- G.V.W.R of Trailer is 2,700lbs.
- Width is 6'7"
- Gunnel at rear - 18"
- Gunnel at front casting deck - 23"
- With 60HP 19-26 cruise speed & 33 top speed
- Standard Color White
- Hydraulic Steering
- 4 Rod Holders
- 2 Cup Holders
- Load-Rite Trailer
- Forward Casting Deck
- Running Lights
- Bilge Pump
- Cooler Seat w/Cushions
- SS Rub-rail
- 4 Cleats
- Swing Tongue on Trailer
Superior Performance Inspired by Superior Quality
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.